03:01Addon Monsterverse Minecraft PE for Mobile/PC (Android, iOS, Win 10)
Before creating a mod for fantastic creatures, the author of this creation reviewed a lot of comics, and later decided to recreate fictional monsters in the epic genre from cartoons, TV shows, in order to move these animals into a cubic game for mobile, as well as ordinary users from PC to Minecraft PE.
The mod adds 7 animals to the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which are endowed with special skills. For fantastic creations, unique features have been added in terms of the introduction of hostilities in the cubic dimension of MCPE.
These monsters can now attack other mobs with special skills, and the developer of the modification has coped with an impossible task, giving these creatures the strongest RPG-style damage with maximum attack.
Epic animal Godzilla
In the game, the developer decided to turn on a little imagination and added a special kind of Godzilla in the Nuclear version, which exceeds the health limit of such creatures added with this add-on and can reach up to 10 lames, while the damage is dealt with maximum force if your playable character is in the radius of destruction.
The developer has changed a number of bugs in which the game can slow down or just freeze, but now this defect has been fixed, but only by 85%, the remaining 15% of the modification game engine may still contain some errors and crashes during the game, so for starters, you can add the beta version of the mod as a preview, so that later, after updating by the author of this modification, install the addon or bookmark the original one with impressive 3D graphics mod with a very promising start.
Youtube video - Review Postapocalyptic Addon for iOS, Windows 10, Android
In the map settings, enable the experimental feature!
How to add Mods Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition)?
Download from Google Drive
|Total comments: 0|