Download MCPE mod Firefighter 1.2.8 for Android
The Firefighter mod is designed for cubic firefighters and when you install the mod you will become the owner of an elite truck and you will be given all the appropriate clothes and items that are useful for extinguishing a fire in the Minecraft PE game world and if you are fans of games in this genre, then you perfectly cope with the task assigned to you.
Features of the mod:
- To ride a fire engine, you need a key to start the engine
- The car can transport three cubic characters
- The fire truck is even equipped with a boot - This is something like a chest :)
- The firefighter's equipment replaces the standard armor from the classic version, which will protect you from the fire.
How to install a mod for Minecraft PE?
1. Install Explorer on your Android ES
2. Download the archive with the mod and unzip it on your device.
2. Through ES Explorer, open the folder in which the files fireenginerp.mcpack , fireenginebp.mcpack with mods and textures are located, and then run the files through Explorer one by one.
3. In the game, go to the settings and activate the new addon
4. Go to the texture settings of the MCPE packs and add the resources that were imported into the game.
Category: Free Download Mods Minecraft PE for Android, iOS |
Views: 550 |