KSPE Renewed Shaders Mod Minecraft PE 1.20 for iOS, Android
Shaders KSPE Renewed improves the graphical aspect with updated textures in the Minecraft PE game universe on mobile devices, as well as for Windows 11, 10.
In the new version, the author made the following changes:
- Added color palette
- Shader landscape changed
- set shadows to updated blocks
- Added new textures for vegetation
- On a powerful device that supports these shaders, realism for water will be added
- In cloudy weather, a brighter color scheme has been added and some bugs have been improved from the previous version.
The graphic resource pack changes various features of the MCPE game by improving the display of the blocky water surface, adding new lighting with shadows from cubes, and even changing the color scheme of the sky, adding more realistic shades to other types of textures.
In order for the shaders to work stably and without crashes while playing on the phone, you need to install this addon on a more or less good device, but some smartphones and tablets do not support these improved shaders due to technology improvements in terms of the graphics engine.
In order to unleash the full graphical potential of these shaders, set the brightness in Minecraft to the maximum possible level, within reason.
Youtube video - Review Shaders pack for MCPE
How to set Mods Minecraft PE?
- Open file manager Android
- Through file manager for open the folder in which the .mcpack file is located and launch it, Minecraft will open automatically and you will see at the top of the game screen that the addon is being imported.
- After successful import, go to settings Minecraft map
- Activate Resources and Behaviors
Download from Google Drive
Category: Shaders Pack Mod Minecraft PE for MCPE 1.20, 1.19, 1.18, 1.17 - CraftMods.Fun |
Views: 211 |