Download Modpack Minecraft 1.12.2 - 75 mods
Minecraft 1.12.2 Survival mode is a new take build with mods. You are a caveman with a primitive outlook on the world. A wild world full of dangers awaits you. But can you survive in it? Can you become a renaissance man? Can you harness and build heavy industry?
With this modpack you will feel like you started playing the game for the first time. My goal was not to make it ultra hardcore boring. The goal was to make the game fun by completely redesigning and expanding vanilla survival with new content.
- Replaced vanilla animals with their real counterparts.
- Added new pets. Improved AI. Now animals are starving and dependent on water
- Seasons. The type and temperature of the environment depends on them. Also, all plants now grow only during certain seasons
- Almost all craft items have been changed
- Expanded agriculture, cattle breeding and blacksmithing
- New crafts: beekeeping, cheese making, brewing and tea craft
- New mechanics: improved hunger, thirst and body temperature
- Extended survival. A ton of new intermediate items
- New rocks and ores. A huge number of new biomes
- Improved trees. A ton of new wild and agricultural plants
- New generation of the world and caves.
- Added a mod for improved weather. Improved effects and wind simulation
- Interesting late game in the form of industry development
- Removed some mods that did not work correctly
- Addons to the Immersive Engineering mod. Several addons for the popular mod. For more details, do the in-game Engineer Guide
- Added addon to Tough as Nails mod. Now you can cook food over the fire. It will help a lot in the beginning;
- Added Spice of Life mod. Now you need to keep a varied diet of food. Over time, the character gets tired of eating the same thing
- Added Peaceful Surface mod. Now monsters spawn only in caves. This was done for realism. But don't worry, you can still be killed by wild animals or some kind of shark)
- Mods from Macaw. They add many types of roofs, doors and bridges;
- Lumen mod. Firefly mod. The nights are more beautiful now;
- Mod LevelUpHP. The player now has 5 hearts at the start for realism. To increase their number, you need to increase the level of health. 1 health level gives 1 heart. To increase the level of health, the player needs to kill mobs, that is, to hunt
- Added HungerOverhaul mod. Improvements related to the hunger system. The hunger system is now interesting. When satiated or hungry, the player receives different buffs.
- ItemPhysics mod. Physics of abandoned objects
- Industrial Renewal mod. Decorative and technical mod. He adds new types of minecarts, new mechanisms. Read more in the mod guide book
- Dynamic Trees - improved trees.
- Dynamic Trees BOP - an addon for improved trees for Biomes O'Plenty.
- Dynamic Trees PHC - an addon for improved trees for Pam Harvestcraft.
- Fancy Block Particles - improved particles when destroying blocks.
- Animania - mod improving vanilla animals, adding new ones. Also adds new devices.
- Antique Atlas - mod for a pocket book-map "Antique Atlas". Analogue of a mini-map.
- Better Caves - Improved cave generation.
- BiblioCraft - adds furniture.
- Biomes O'Plenty - new biomes, plants, trees.
- Kitsu's ForgeCraft - Improved blacksmithing.
- Growthcraft - Creation of alcohol and dairy products.
- Hunger Overhaul - Improved hunger.
- Immersive Engineering - Technological mod for multi-block structures for energy and ore mining.
- Industrial Renewal - a decorative and technological mod that adds new vehicles and decorative blocks.
- Item Physics Lite - physics of thrown objects.
- JustAFewFish - floating fish in the water. Also adds the ability to breed them.
- LevelUpHP - now the player will have 5 hearts at the beginning. To increase their number, you need to increase the level of health. 1 health level gives 1 heart.
- Lumen - Sometimes you can meet fireflies.
- Peaceful Surface - monsters now only spawn in caves.
- Primal Core is a huge mod for initial survival. Tons of new primitive items. New mechanics.
- Quark is an addition to the game itself. Many small additions
- Serene Seasons - mod adding seasons.
- Sound Filters - sound reverberation in the game.
- Spice Of Life - Adds nutritional value to every meal. The more often you eat the same food, the less you will restore food.
- Stackable - the ability to put bars and stacks of whatever you like in the world by pressing the P key.
- Streams - rivers that have a flow.
- Tea Story - tea craft.
- Weather 2 - improved weather and wind system.
- Tough As Nails - New thirst and temperature mechanics.
- Underground Biomes Construct - replacing cobblestones with real rocks.
Kernels and mods that are needed for other mods to work:
- CraftTweaker 2
- Dark Roleplay Core
- Inventory Tweaks
- Mouse Tweaks
- No Recipe Book
- Save My Stronghold
Download from Google Drive
Category: Minecraft Mod pack 1.16.5, 1.12.2, 1.17.10, 1.5.2 - CraftMods.Fun |
Views: 216 |