Lucky Block Spiral mod on Minecraft 1.8.9
Java programmers have already created a large number of add-ons with Lucky blocks, and if you continue to get involved in the cubic dimension of Minecraft, then you will like the add-on that we found for the popular mod, where weapons, armor, new items , buildings, and more than fifty are added various properties during the destruction of a successful block.
In this addon, the following structures will be created:
- Tower - Monster Epic Tower
- Gingerbrid House - Colorful Mini House
- Little rainbow coaster
- Slime King's Castle - This is a sludge castle in which there are rooms with lucky blocks and if you destroy such blocks, then there will be monsters or chests with gifts :)
- Trampoline and other buildings.
- Dynamite blocks grenades
- Huge hammer
- Giant sword
- Enchanted with various luck shots and so on ...
- Three pieces of new armor
- Slime Boots - Adds 2 Levels to Jump Speed
- Fire Boots - Added improved sprint
- 16 new blocks of various shades
- Glass stove and workbench
- Added spiral oven many other things
- Added 18 new types of monsters and other spiral characters.
How to add a mod to Minecraft?
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and unzip the archive
- File Lucky + Block + Spiral + v1.10.zip move to the .minecraft \ addons \ lucky_block folder
- Transfer the Lucky-Block-Mod-1.8.9.zip and Loot-1.8.9.jar files to the .minecraft / mods folder
Download from Google Drive
Category: Free Download Mods Minecraft 1.16, 1.15.2, 14.4, 1.13.2 for PC |
Views: 3662 |